- iWayAfrica Limited will protect the confidentiality of the subscribers' information, and use the subscribers' information only for the purpose permitted or required.
- This Policy applies to iWayAfrica Limited, and any subsidiaries and the iWayAfrica Limited related service brands. It does not apply to other companies' or organizations' web sites to which iWayAfrica Limited, and / or its subsidiaries link or which may be accessed utilising iWayAfrica Limited's network and internet connectivity services and value added services. You should carefully review the privacy policies of such web sites in order to determine how they treat your personal information.
iWayAfrica Limited will only release its subscriber's information to a third party under the following circumstances:
- when directed by the written instruction of the subscriber or prospective subscriber;
- when directed by an order of Court;
- to the Uganda Communications Authority for the purpose of compiling, verifying or auditing any reports, accounts or other information required under iWayAfrica Limited's licence or in terms of legislative enactments and regulations governing communications in Uganda;
- where it is necessary to properly deal with and comply with any legislative enactment or regulation in respect of any complaint lodged in terms of iWayAfrica Limited's complaints handling procedure;
- during the process of debt collection;
- to iWayAfrica Limited's attorneys in connection with any potential, threatened or actual litigation;
- to iWayAfrica Limited' auditors for the purpose of auditing their accounts; and
- in terms of any applicable law.
Please take note of the following:
- You can browse sites without telling us who you are, or revealing any of your personal information. We do track the Internet address of the domains of visitors and analyse such for trends and statistics on a collective basis. The individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages may utilise "cookies" so that we can provide you with more tailored information when you return to our site. "Cookies" are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve the service which we offer you. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We may store the information you supply to us to personalise your use of our services. You may update personal information at any time by using the personalise function.
- We may from time to time disclose aggregate information to third parties to identify the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site. Your identity and/or personal information will under no circumstances be disclosed.
- From time to time, we may send you surveys or solicit your feedback. We use surveys to gauge user interest in new products and services we may offer. We may ask for your feedback on content and site features. We may also use the information to alert you to offers and products in which you have expressed an interest.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of or the content on sites linking out of the iWayAfrica Limited network. You agree to exclude iWayAfrica Limited from any liability arising from your access to sites other than those on the iWayAfrica Limited network.